Computer Power Systems, Inc. is a customer oriented power solutions company. Since 1982, we have specialized in all the services and equipment necessary for complete back-up power and surge protection.
We help protect locations ranging from large Data Processing facilities to small PC’s, lab equipment, wireless tower sites, hospitals, and emergency 911 centers.
We furnish, install and repair:
- Uninterruptible Power Systems (220 VA – 1000 kVA) (New and Used)
- Emergency Stand-By Generators
- Lightning and Surge Protection Equipment
- DC Power Systems
- Electrical Contractor #: EC0002258 for “turn-key” installations
We also provide emergency service and maintenance contracts on most types of UPS systems 24 hours/day, 365 days/year, from our Winter Springs, FL facility. This includes:
- UPS full service and Preventative Maintenance (PM) contracts
- Battery PM and replacement contracts
- 30 minute call-back response time
- 4 hour on-site response
Computer Power Systems, Inc. is pleased to provide the following benefits with all small UPS system sales: (220VA-3kVA)
- Free warranty service in the event of unit failure. We will take care of all RMA issues for unit replacement with the manufacturer, and provide a loaner system if needed until replacement is available, for the length of the warranty period. No shipping charges.
- Full credit towards the purchase of a larger UPS if the specified VA rating is not enough capacity to handle the equipment load.
- 24-Hour Availability. Emergency response just a phone call away.
These small UPS systems are typically available in stock at our Winter Springs facility for same/next day delivery. Computer Power Systems, Inc. offers these additional services as part of our “value added” commitment, even after the systems have been purchased.
If you have any questions or require additional information, please feel free to call or email anytime.