Routine maintenance on your UPS and generator equipment by a technician is a very important step in ensuring your equipment is ready to run when an outage takes place. We offer service contracts that provide on-site preventative maintenance inspections and adjustments by factory trained technicians who know your equipment. Contracts are available in annual, bi-annual, quarterly and monthly inspection increments, with the most common maintenance schedule type being the annual or bi-annual service.
A typical on-site preventative maintenance visit by our factory trained technicians include, but is not limited to:
- Perform visual inspection of entire system
- Measure and record power input/output, efficiency rating, etc.
- Measure output waveform under load
- Measure and record all AC filter trap components
- Perform a system cleaning
- Perform static electrical tests
- Check all DC power components
- Inspect transformers, breakers, cables, bus-bars and cabinet hardware
- Provide any necessary adjustments
- With customer approval, restart unit and return load, perform functional load test, etc.
Once the inspection is complete, we provide a complete written inspection report and notify you about any findings that need corrective action.
Contact us today to discuss the benefits of how a maintenance contract can keep your equipment ready for the next change in power conditions.